- Server and Desktop Support
- Project Consulting
- Network and Communication
- Virtualization Implementation
- Desktops as a Service
- System Performance Monitoring
- Hosted HD Video Conferencing
- Telecommunications & Transport
- Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity
- Data Backup and Replication
- Install New Servers and Storage
- Computer Upgrades and Migrations
- Network Planning and Design
- Infrastructure and Network Design
- Remote Services
- Consulting and IT Staffing
- Website Design & Development
We know that every businesses’ needs are completely different from the next, so we offer 100% custom packages for any business size or budget.
Predictable Costs 24/7
Network and Security Solutions doesn’t charge you more when your network is down or a server fails. Our flat-rate fee covers all of that whenever you need it done.
Ramped Up Productivity
Never stress again about network failures, as our managed services include round-the-clock monitoring of your computers and network to help prevent problems before they happen.
We Are Always Available
Part of what makes our managed services so exceptional is that we are always available, regardless of time or holiday.
You can rest easy when you put your IT support needs in our hands. Contact us today for more information.
It’s all about your business apps.
Cloud Server is an enterprise-grade cloud application infrastructure that delivers ideal performance, availability and data protection for SMBs. With a 99.999% SLA, and firewall and VPN included standard, Cloud Server provides all the elements a small business needs.
Match your cloud environment to your use case.
Cloud Server ensures value by letting you find the perfect balance between configurability, scalability and price.
Reduce complexity without sacrificing control.
Our control panel centralizes dashboards for simplified management as well as familiar tools for granular control over your cloud environment.
You need performance, availability and control. Only Cloud Server delivers.
Virtual machines that match every use case.
- High-capacity cloud servers. Up to 8 CPU cores, 1 TB of storage and 32 GB of RAM.
- Instant scalability. Spin up new machines within minutes using your control panel.
- High availability. We leverage VMware HA Active-Active clustering and N+1 component redundancy at the server, storage and network layers.
- Windows images. Choose between Windows 2008 Enterprise 32 bit and Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise 64 bit.
Best-of-breed architecture that prioritizes performance.
- The computing layer. Dell PowerEdge R810 enterprise-grade servers with
component redundancy and built-in HA features.
- The storage layer. EMC VNX Fiber Channel arrays combine RAID 5 with highperformance
SAS disks to boost performance and redundancy.
- The network layer. Cisco 10-Gigabit Ethernet switches use multiple high-speed
interconnects for network performance and reliability.
- The virtualization layer. VMware vCloud Director and VMWare vSphere 5
Enterprise ensure a highly reliable and scalable cloud infrastructure.
- The datacenter. Tier III datacenter with extensive redundancies and physical
- The providers. Multiple Tier 1 Internet providers like Sprint, Level 3, UUNet, Global
Crossing, Qwest and SAVVIS.
Network security keeps your data safe.
- Fully isolated tenant network for each customer
- Integrated perimeter firewall and site-to-site VPN come standard
- Support for hybrid cloud scenarios that connect Cloud Server with on-premise servers via VPN
- Self-service firewall management
Datacenter security ensures business continuity.
- Highly secure and reliable datacenter facilities
- Internal and external closed circuit television (CCTV) surveillance
- Biometric scanners control access control to datacenter floor
- 24x7 on-site security staffing
- Cloud Server’s datacenter is SSAE16 SOC 1 Type II compliant
Embrace scalability: choose the most efficient initial configuration to match your use case.
- Cloud Server makes it fast and easy to scale both horizontally and vertically
- This lets you deploy efficiently around your existing needs
- Stop overprovisioning—and overpaying—to hedge against future growth
CCTV/IP Security Camera Sales and Installation
Security Surveillance Professionals
Installation, Maintenance, Upgrades & Sales
We are your security and surveillance camera professionals. With a variety of offerings from installation, maintenance, upgrades and sales, we will keep your business or home secure.
Already have a security system but need help installing it? We offer installation services.
Repairs and Maintenance
Is your security system currently out of order? Our team will fix it and can provide ongoing maintenance.
Have an old out dated security system? Upgrading an existing system is simple with us.
Looking for a new security system? We offer an extensive inventory that will keep you safe.
Design, Install & Service
Network and Security Solutions will design, install and service all your structured cabling solutions for both residential and commercial clients.
Experience You Can Count On
We are experienced in new construction and remodels.
Custom Requirements, Custom Solutions
We provide structured cabling solutions in a variety of styles designed to meet a variety of client needs.
We Have Your Needs Covered
Specializing in voice, data, security, audio and visual cabling and wireless LAN roll-outs.
Whether implementing a new or upgraded LAN or WLAN, or rolling out a new technology, having a network cabling system that is able to accommodate bandwidth needs and easily integrate the latest technologies helps your business stay competitive, while reducing overall infrastructure costs. Contact Network and Security Solutions for all your project needs.